Our client a leading integrated logistics network Company in Africa, is opening its Market in East and Central Africa and it is recruiting truck drivers and turn-boys who will be operating between Mombasa Kenya, Uganda , Congo, Tanzania, South Sudan and Ethiopia .Work to begin from 26th September,2019.
We are a key player in port activity and a specialist in terrestrial transport as well as an expert in tailor-made logistics solutions.
Based in Nairobi and reporting to the Transport Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following key result areas:-
1. Drive the vehicle carefully from loading point to destination within the agreed time frames
2. Ensure transport and product documentation is dully filled and submitted
3. Deliver product in correct quantity and quality
4. Attend to minor breakdowns and promptly report incidents and accidents for action
5. Adhere to traffic and company regulations
6. Conduct preliminary diagnosis of trucks and report to relevant persons
7. Ensure that scheduled servicing is done
8. Ensure that trucks are clean at all times
The applicant should possess the following qualifications:-
• Relevant Valid Driving License
• 2 years experience
• Basic Knowledge in Mechanics
• Basic Geographic knowledge
No experience for turn boys
Interested candidates should apply online.
Salaries from 40,000Ksh Per Month for drivers and 30,000ksh for turnboy.
Work starts immediately after interviews.